Monday, 15 November 2010

My very-late Deepavali post and a blog break :)

This is my very late Deepavali post, which was celebtrated last Friday.I finally downloaded photos - too many to sort out and found I just have to share these.  I went around chasing some 'kolams' everywhere. Beautiful creations by coloured rice. Don't you just love the colours!







I love this bird lampshade in bronze, it will fit nicely in my house :)


At one of the shopping centre, we got close to some of the dancers. Love the overall make up, with Indian dancing, it has to be dramatic!


Dancers in action and it's hard to capture those fast movements with a compact camera.


School holidays are starting soon and I will be on a blog break. The family  will leave soon for a trip down under and I will think of you when I hug that Kangaroo....can you guess where?

Bye for now :)