Friday, 4 September 2009

THANK YOU

Firstly, Elissa has been discharged from the hospital since this Tuesday. She has been cleared of any H1N1 virus, recovering very well and fulfilling some of her 'to do wish list if I get out the hospital'...starting with learning the guitar today :D We are all so happy and thank everyone for your wishes and prayers, they meant a lot to our family here. It's been more than a week since I went to work or even visited anyone in blog land. All those prayers have been all powerful and wonderful, I don't know how I could go on then without the support of the family and you all. I will continue to be on leave until next week and hope to visit everyone then.

When Elissa was at home on Tuesday, there was an unfortunate accident for me. I had a huge cut on my left thumb (I shall spare everyone of the details..) which required a tetanus shot, antibiotics, painkillers and daily visit to the local clinic until next week to change the dressing. So driving is off for now and typing with one hand is no fun. However, worry not about me, I am fine and will survive this slight misfortune :D

All I can say is that I am so happy that Elissa is back and well...and I love you all. Happy weekend my friends.....Hugs....M