Friday, 17 July 2009

SIAM PARAGON, BANGKOK

Going to Siam Paragon will always be a favourite for me. Apart from shopping, their market hall at basement is a place full of people and tons of food to eat! Here entering into the shopping mall and passing through the metal detector. We don't have them here but I guess for safety purpose, it was necessary in Bangkok.


For some high fashion, every brand imaginable is here.


You'll find plenty of handicraft which are more expensive but I headed straight for the food :D Pancakes in the shape of fish filled with red bean paste.




Freshly grated coconut and cream tasted yummy!


Ah..dried durian or smelly/stinky fruit chips, why not! The dried version didn't stink and tasted crispy and good.


Assorted rice cooked in bamboo.


The Thai version of meat dumplings.


Can't miss this for sure.

Something new to me, green rice mixed with meat, vegetables and coconut.


The best mangoes can be found here.


No trip is complete until I pop over to Jim Thompson, the world famous Thai Silk house.



Wishing all a happy weekend - me = busy with painting and having a short break from work next week for, well - more painting.