Monday, 30 March 2009

TRAVELLING

Happy is when I found the perfect tom yum recipe here. I have been hunting for the best recipe for years, not knowing that it was in this book..left collecting dust on the book shelf all the time.


Happy is when my frangipani or plumeria is in full bloom, love the sight of it against the blue sky.


Happy is when I look out of my kitchen and see the bougainvilla in full bloom.



Happy when I will be travelling tomorow...


You will find me here for the next few days, picture courtesy of Le Meridien - Kota Kinabalu Hotels


Kota Kinabalu, Land below the Wind, Sabah - East Malaysia. Maybe if I am lucky enough, I could spot one or two proboscis monkey - a highly endangered and protected specie, found only in certain parts of Borneo in South East Asia. Picture also courtesy from Le Meridien.


Well, ciao for now...and see you all in a few days time. Have a great week every bunny :D