Tuesday, 17 June 2008

This blog have somehow evolved from the original purpose of blogging about my children and our rabbits to something else, but what a wonderful experience and journey. New found friends everywhere and I am truly grateful for every visit and comment. It really makes this world very small. I would like to thank Pat of Mille Fiori Favoriti for this award. Pat is also having her 100th Post Give Away, a wonderful pack of goodies from her latest trip from Ireland. So, hop over and leave a comment :D



..ahhh..the difficult part, reforwarding the award among so many wonderful friends, something I always have problem doing. I like to give the award to :

One of my first blog-friend, Tracy of Pink Purl in Norway. My introducer to HUGS and she was reading and commenting in this blog in those early days when I thought if I was blogging for myself. Truly, she's a great pal, AND Tracy has her 1st Etsyversary Gift Giveaway. A beautiful hand-made pink bag, so do visit her and drop a comment as she's drawing names on the 21st June 2008.

The wonderful Charmaine of High Desert Diva, everyone's favourite and classy Diva, the only person I know who's blogging at so early in the morning. Charmaine, you beat us all on this :D Both Charmaine and her husband, Mark, are very creative and have their own etsy shops.

The talented Jessica of zakka life. In my quest to get my children to be more involved in crafting, this is one of the blogs that provide wonderful tutorials of many beautiful things. This ribbon rossete was made by my daughter Eli, following the instructions from her blog.


Another beautiful painter, Tracy of Hey Harriet. whom also started the Shadow Shot Sunday and got everyone excited taking shadow pictures everywhere! So do join us for more fun as it's getting more challenging and better every week!! Of the 4 baby bunnies we have, we are only keeping one and she's called Harriet. I don't know anyone in this planet with a name Harriet, so we had lots of questions and laughter too when they found out the bunny's name. Hey Harriet, you can start sending food stock for our Harriet via post. In case you are wondering, she's the bunny with the belly up in the previous post.

To Lisa B of Lisa's RetroStyle for the beautiful vintage stuff she has in her blog. And guess what came in the post from her? A wonderful blue envelope with lots of goodies inside, a vintage 1930's or 40's hankerchief, a post card from Colorado where she used to live from the early 1900s (it states postage without message 1 cent, with message 2 cents...hahaha why is that so?), and a wonderful hand-written letter. Now Lisa, I finally have something that is 'vintage', the only items that are now older than my husband hahaha ;D


The rules for this award are:

1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.

2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver (Thanks a million Pat)

3) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news!


BTW, does any of the politicians in your country blogs? Social-political blogger, Rocky's Bru started his blog in November 2006, will have 5 million visitors very soon. Our ex Prime Minister,Dr Mahathir Mohamad shows a visit of 2,018,026 visitors (as I am typing now) and his blog was started on the 1st May 2008. Not even 2 months and having more than 2 millions visitors? I can't imagine the figure by end of this year.

See you all soon and happy blogging :D