Monday, 18 February 2008

RIZALMAN IBRAHIM


I really love RIZALMAN IBRAHIM, our foremost bridal designer. Below are a selection of his beautiful gowns I love. They are typically local Malay baju kurung or kebaya style with a hint of class and modernity.














He makes the normal traditional Malay dresses into beautiful dream bridal gowns.
He makes a normal daily wear dress into a exquisite creation that you cant take your eyes off it.He makes me want to wear one of his creations and ohh...how I wished I could do it, dont you?

13 comments:

  1. Yes, me too! I'll take them all!! Just gorgeous gown and dress...I'm feeling very shabby sitting here at home in my fleece track suit all of a sudden--LOL! ;o) Happy week ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous gowns!
    thanks for stopping by my blog! i'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ARE beautiful! I want to wear them, too! I want to look like THAT in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Tracy, hmm...fleece track suits sounds very glam to me, i'm in tee and shorts only...

    Hi Lynne, tks

    Dear cherrye, ME TOO!!!

    Hi Nadine, yes it's a peek @ our local malay dresses-in high fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I would love to wear any of those dresses....I'd have to lose some weight first!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Those are absolutely GORGEOUS!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Lola, Melissa, Penny and me,myself and I (sorry, couldnt find your name)...I guess he's our version of Vera Wang :) have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post on Malaysian styled bridal wear! Love it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im planning a wedding reception next year Oct in Kuala Lumpur. I need a wedding planner, please help!!!! emmykhalib@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. rizalman is very nice but he has been recreating the same thing over and over again for the past five years. hope he gets something a little bit new...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :)