Friday, 1 February 2008

WHAT'S HAPPENING @ SHOPPING CENTRES

You see RED everywhere, red lanterns on the streets, homes, trees and almost every shopping centres is bathed in RED-NESS, no one can ignore Chinese New Year in anywhere of the world. Why RED, red is always associated with celebrations for the Chinese, hence the red decor, the Imperial palace in China is in red, most restaurant are in red too and very soon it will be a dizzying dose of redness. I want to go to the Chinatown in KL, all in red -what else and hope to go to some of following shopping centres too. I did try on one particular cheongsam yesterday but figured out it's not worth it as I couldn't breath or move in it, not unless I lose the 10 kilos in 5 days, fat chance of doing that! so, there goes my dream of parading around in one!