Monday, 7 January 2008

FIRST DAYS @ SCHOOL

So, my 2 girls were real enthusiastic over new school terms and I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they will do better this year.

Danial is at year 1 and in a different school. Today, due to a ms-information from the school, he waited one hour, crying, was wet and wandered out of the school compound, into another school - in short, he was lost. Luckily an elder child saw his badge and took him back to the school's office. He didnt remember any of our handphone numbers except his own name and class number. Anyway, father contacted school and transporter picked him up safely. However, that was a real scare. If someone had taken him, I couldnt even imagine what could happen. I was with him last week, he was kinda cool and happy. Must talk to the school teachers tomorow.