Tuesday, 22 January 2008

FAV BLOGS !

Ok, I got a couple of fav blogs that I visit daily. One is Cupcake Bakeshop by Chockylit all about my latest craze, cupcakes which I have been baking 2 -3 times a week, and 90% all sent to Emi's or Eli's friends at school. So, it's free fun sugary food for them and the kids loved it as it has their friends names written on it. Basically, it was for experimental purposes so, I needed some guinea pigs for them, anyway, they ate em' all, hard, soft, cold, warm, sweetend or not.

My second blog is flawless beauty and it's from a woman who blogs about all natural cosmetics, loved it but where the hell to get it? It's never sold here, but I like the natural stuff, eg. real avocado mask etc.

My third blog is My Marrakesh, and this you've got to see and read. It's about a family from USA building her own palace in Marrakesh, it's so awesome.

So, blogging is a great stress reliever too, especially when I am @ the office, long hours of paperwork that bores me to death, but gotta do it anyway.